Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy 4th of July Patriotic Wall Hanging

Happy 1st of the month peeps! Just dropping in to share my first project with the new Patriotic Assortment Ribbon Club Selection.
 

This will be perfect for all the summer holiday projects! Great solids with fun and festive patterns!
I created a wall hanging just because I was in the mood to make extra bows lol.
Stars and stripes are my favorite Americana themed patterns. I die cut the base and added layers of 110 lb cardstock to ensure that it would be nice and sturdy.
The focal image is a digital tag from my shop. It's got a metal eyelet with thick twine pulled through and glass glitter stars peeking out from behind.
Coordinating flowers are layered in with Spiral Stamens and a large chipboard sentiment.
The crisp white paper doily works great to break up the busy patterns.
Isn't this bow fabulous??? There's a solid taffeta with the satin quatrefoil on top then twine and last but not least an epoxy patterned brad.
Okay that's all for me. I can't wait to get more projects started with this ribbon club selection....and get my house all decked out for the summer holidays : ) G

2 comments :

  1. Love these bows! As usual hey are ADDORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOO gorgeous!! Those bows are the yummiest!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say