Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!

Hi friends.  Bonnie here with you for the last post of the year for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Wow - how can it be the last day of 2016??!!!
This card features a fun new Shaker Card die from Cheery Lynn Designs along with Silver and Gold Glitz Ribbon.  Glitz Ribbon is fast becoming one of my favorite ribbons for creating gorgeous bows.  It performs wonderfully.
I wrapped some Silver Metallic String around the middle of the card and also used some to accent each side of the sentiment.
My bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 using Silver and Gold Glitz Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used a 14mm Flower Shaped Acrylic Rhinestone Embellishment in the center of the bow.

For a video tutorial on how to create this gorgeous bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products I used on my card today, visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

I want to wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year!!

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say