Saturday, December 10, 2016

Deck The Halls

Today it's me, Karen Letchworth, and I'm sharing a card that I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using two of the ribbons found in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment.  Signing up for this monthly collection is a GREAT way to ensure that you will always have the perfect trims for every occasion throughout the year delivered straight to your door each month.  They're gorgeous, a great value, and it takes all the work out of ordering ribbons throughout the year.  Why not drop a "hint-hint" for your hubby to buy you a Christmas gift that you just KNOW you will love.  You can sign up for the Ribbon Club Assortment here.
The two trims from this month's collection that I used on today's card are the 5/8" Shimmer Satin Electric Blue and the 5/8" Shimmer Satin Off White (Although I would totally call the color of this ribbon Silver).  Anyway....I tied bows with each of those, and then topped them with a bow tied with Silver Metallic String and a 12mm Flatback Acrylic Crystal Rhinestone  On each side of the bow, I tucked in cluster of the super sweet Wild Orchid Crafts' Beaded Berry Spray Clusters in White.
On my sentiment tag, I added a snippet of both the 5/8" Shimmer Satin Electric Blue and the 5/8" Shimmer Satin Off White that I used previously in my bow.  Again, I added another bow from Silver Metallic String and also wrapped it around the sentiment tag.  I also topped that bow with another 12mm Flatback Acrylic Crystal Rhinestone.  I used some vintage sheet music scrals to add a special touch here and there, and I inked each piece with distress ink.
It's so much fun to make a Christmas card with some non-traditional colors.  These gorgeous ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon made it so easy for me to create something lovely.  I used some blue glittery Christmas patterned paper from my stash, and a silver rhinestone buckle slide. Really Reasonable Ribbon carries everything you could possibly dream of to embellish and enhance your cards and projects.  There's also a FUN CHALLENGE taking place now on the RRR Blog.  We'd love to have you play along.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say