Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Little Things

{judy} We have had two months of absolutely beautiful fall temperatures and colors. I hope it lasts through Thanksgiving!
My trims and embelllishment are from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. I chose 1/4" Turquoise Twill ( all Solid Twill colors are 50% off through October 31!) for the middle of my card and top of my tag. I wrapped the twill around the middle panel, secured with 1/4" Scor-Tape, and stapled the tag top with a cute matching blue staple. In the bottom right corner is a Vintage Glass Cabachon. Take a look at this collection! I love all of the different patterns!

There are many new embellishments in the RRR Store that you may not have seen yet! They are wonderful additions to your cardmaking!
Stamps and dies by Reverse Confetti. 
I love how this turned out! Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment :

  1. I love this Judy.....that reverse confetti has some nice dies

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say