Friday, October 14, 2016

Christmas Blessings

Hello everyone, Cheryl here today with a Christmas card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Plaid Ribbon Red Bold Checked from this months Ribbon Club Assortment. Love all the beautiful ribbons in this months kit!!

So for my card I decided to make 2 big bows using the Plaid ribbon, and then for the centers I used Really Reasonable Ribbons NEW 12mm Silver Glitter Stardust Rhinestones Embellishments, I am absolutely LOVING all the new embellishments that RRR now carries. You can find all these beauties here on the RRR Store.

My card base is as follows:
6" x 12" white , scored at 6" to make a 6" x 6" card base
Layer 1- Blue colored card stock is 51/2" x 5 1/2" , then the red is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4", next the dots design paper is 5"x 5"
Layer 2- blue card stock 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" , then red is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4", then design paper is 4" x 4"
Layer 3- 3 3/4" x 2 3/4" for the red card stock, then the blue is 3 1/2" x 2 1/2", then the dots are 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Layer 4- is a frame cut out, and stamped on using The Project Bins new Luke 2 stamp set

Embellished with 2 big bows, and 2 of the 12mm silver glitter stardust Rhinestones.

 The design paper I used is from DCWV Big "Tis The Season" Stack. I LOVE all the design papers in this stack :)
I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for stopping by!
Hope you all have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say