Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I Believe Christmas Card

Good Morning Paper Peeps! Can you believe that tomorrow is Christmas???? I'm so excited to have a very special Family Fun Day planned tomorrow. We are going to sleep in...go to the movies and have Chinese for dinner. Traditional? No...but maybe it will be a new tradition since my boys are almost grown. I'm sharing a non-traditional Christmas card today...not red and green....but it's certainly festive.
I've created a sweet bow with Pink Center Stitch Burlap and Ivory Burlap String. I also mixed in Pink Swirls Organza because it matched the paper too perfectly.  There's Pink Paislee and Graphic 45 papers and images from Crafty Secrets.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year! And lots and lots of time to be creative : ) G

2 comments :

  1. Lovely card! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever done a video on combining the burlap string with other types of ribbon? I would love to see this demonstrated. Beautiful card! Have a fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say