Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Clean and Simple Embossed Card for the Holidays


Hi there crafty peeps!  It's me Amber.  I am back today to share with you a clean and simple embossed card I created with some beautiful ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I cut a piece of green cardstock slightly smaller than an A2 card (4 x 5 1/4).  I then stamped several pine branches to create two pine boughs coming from each side of the card.  I then stamped the dotted line vertically to create a string to hold two cute snowflakes.  Finally I stamped the sentiment.  All of the images and sentiment is from the Deck the Halls stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I stamped all of this in Versamark ink and then heat embossed it all with Ranger Fine Detail gold embossing powder.  I matted this onto gold glitter cardstock.  I then created a bow with my Bow It All tool and gold ribbon from the Christmas Sheer w/ Satin Center Ribbon Assortment.  I wrapped it vertically around the edge of the cardstock and then matted it all to a white card base.  I finished it off with some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I hope you like my clean and simple card.  This card could easily be mass produced for as many Christmas cards as you need to send out.  The color of the ribbon could be changed to make each card unique.  Really Reasonable Ribbon offers beautiful ribbons of all kinds and colors that are perfect for all your Christmas project needs.  I hope you have a great day and create something fun for the upcoming holidays!

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say