Saturday, August 30, 2014

Inspiration Day with Carolyn


Hi ya peeps, I've got another fun card to share with you this week. Summer is almost gone and to be honest, Minnesota hasn't seen much of a summer. We were way too hot last year and this year it's humid but not super warm. I am going to sneak in a sunny project and hope that we won't see snow before October this year!

My Project.....

I have been loving this particular green dotted and yellow dotted ribbons. They are so fresh and summery, just a nice touch of happy. I like to wrap my images up and add extra "ribbon tails" on the projects for some added color, dimension and depth.

For more fun and inspiration please visit our Facebook and Pinterest pages and don't forget to join in on our current challenge.

Carolyn

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say