Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bee and Button Card

Well hello there Peeps it's Ginny here and  I'm buzzing in to share a sweet little card I created with lovely bee images, button card, beautiful flowers and super fabulous Black Chevron Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I added lots of extra trimmy bits like the tiny clip and clothespin and button.  I used the images and paper from my Bees and Buttons Creativity Kit.  Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative. G

6 comments :

  1. What a beautiful card!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so much talent ....your image (BEE) and colouring is absolutely stunning as is the layout of your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is absolutely beautiful! Everything about it is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and love the ribbon. Will be putting that on my wish list i think :) Thanks for sharing Ginny...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous filled with so many great images and of course that ribbon I have seen it on a few other cards in different colors and they are all fab. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this color combination...and this gorgeous card! You are such an amazing talent. The little clips are the perfect touch...how do you always know just the right thing to make a card sing?

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say