Monday, August 12, 2013

Diggin' Yellow!




 
 
 
 
Hello there!  I have a fun Summer card to share today here on RRR!  I don't know why, but I tend to shy away from yellow.  It is such a happy color and I find that I love it with navy. I need to use it more!  I used some fun scrap papers from my bin and added a bit of black chevron to add some pop.  I also added a kraft little bitty bag  .   For my ribbons I added samantha white crochet lace to the bottom of the bitty bag along with washi tape.  I also added seam binding in Mimosa yellow.  This card would be great for a friend's birthday.  You could tuck a Starbucks card into the pocket as a gift.  Just fun and perfect for a special someone!  Hope you enjoy! 
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Such a lovely card and fab colors! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bags on our cards! Super fun and summery colors!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say