Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thanks Card





Happy Thursday Everyone... 
Linda here and I cant wait for the weekend to come, to have a relaxing day to just do nothing and scrap all weekend! And for today, I would like to share with you a card creation using your favorite RRR collections!


I used two of the July Ribbon Club Collections; one wrapped the card vertically and the other one with double bow tie slipped behind the leaf. 
For more information of this monthly club collections, please visit the store here!

To build the depth of the card, I started by adding paper doily and white satin flower and layer with another fuzzy cut flower with dotted glitter throughout for nice accent with matching color with the yellow cherry ribbon. Here is the detail photo;



Again, thank you so much for stopping by today.

Other materials:
We R Memory Keepers Patterned Paper
Viva Decor Glitter pen
Vintage buttons
Crate Paper chipboard sticker



3 comments :

  1. I'm thrilled to see another creation with the gorgeous and vibrant July "lemon and lime" ribbons. They just plain make me happy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. I love that pretty bow you made and the terrific colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say